1) The World Stamp Exhibition PRAGA 2008 (hereinafter referred to only as the “Exhibition”) takes place 12 - 14 September 2008. It is organised by Czech Post (eská pošta, s.p.) in cooperation with the Union of Czech Philatelists (SF) and with the involvement of the company Progres Partners Advertising, spol. s r.o. The Exhibition is organised under the patronage of the Fédération Internationale de Philatélie (FIP) and Association Internationale des Journalistes Philatéliques (AIJP). It will be held in the Industrial Palace (Prmyslový palace) at the Prague Exhibition Grounds (Výstavišt) in the Holešovice district (address: 170 90 Prague 7 – Holešovice), except for the philatelic literature class, which will be situated at the Postal Museum (Poštovní museum) in Prague (address: Nové Mlýny 2, 110 00 Prague 1). The rules for the Exhibition are given in the Exhibition Regulations – IREX.
2) The following accompanying, simultaneously held events to the Exhibition are:
• The national exhibition Salon of Czech Youth, located in the central hall of the Industrial Palace. The rules for its organisation are given by the special Exhibition Regulations for the Salon of Czech Youth (IREX).
• Presentation of the Virtual International Philatelic Exhibition EXPONET, situated in the central hall of the Industrial Palace.
• The Collector (Sbratel) International Trade Fair for Postage Stamps, Coins, Telephone Cards, and Minerals, organised by Progres Partners Advertising, spol. s r.o., takes place in the left wing of the Industrial Palace. It consists of presentations by postal administrations, including the presentation of Czech Post, which will be held in the central hall of the Industrial Palace.
• The “Children’s Post” corner, situated in the central hall of the Industrial Palace, for children and youth under 18 years of age.
3) The Exhibition, as well as all the other simultaneous events, will be open for the public from Friday, 12 September, to Sunday, 14 September, 2008, with the following hours: on Friday and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and on Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4) Admission tickets for the Exhibition (including all the other simultaneous events referred to in point 2) are:
• Entrance fee for one day CZK 80
• Three-days entrance fee CZK 200
• Women, children under the age of 15 accompanied by an adult, and youth under the age of 18 years shall be admitted free of charge
• Employees of Czech Post shall be admitted free of charge, upon the presentation of their Czech Post identification.
5) The Secretariat of the Exhibition will be located on the first floor of the right wing of the Industrial Palace. The information stand for visitors can be found on the ground floor, in the foyer of the Industrial Palace.
6) Visitors to the Exhibition shall be obliged to lodge larger bags, umbrellas, and coats in the cloakroom, which will be free of charge.
7) Neither dogs nor other pets shall be allowed to enter the exhibits areas. Visitors are forbidden to touch exhibition equipment, exhibits, or the glass surface of the exhibition frames. Smoking and open fire manipulation is strictly forbidden in all exhibition areas.
8) Visitors shall not be permitted to in any way offer, exchange, or sell any collector’s items outside the exhibition sales stands and desks.
9) The distribution of advertising materials, taking photographs and filming at the Exhibition shall only be permitted with prior written consent of the organiser.
10) Visitors to the Exhibition shall be obliged to abide by all of the organisational guidelines of the organisers.
11) Visitors to the presentation of the EXPONET exhibition may only use the computer technology in accordance with the aim of the virtual exhibition. It shall be prohibited to use the computer network by surfing the Internet concerning matters other than the EXPONET exhibition, or for any other private purposes.
12) Visitors shall be obliged to pay compensation for any damage they might cause at the exhibition.
Each entrance ticket is valid for all parts of the exhibition including the International Fair Collector and public events.